Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I think I'm in love...

And it scares me!

For just over a month I've had a boyfriend, J, and I haven't really told anyone about him because I'm terrified of losing him. He's just graduated from Newcastle as a medic and is currently doing his Pre-Registration House Officer year (he's doing general surgery at the moment). I didn't tell him about all my 'stuff' until a couple of weeks ago and he took it all very well and said that he didn't expect to understand me all the time, or even feel comfortable about everything but would take me as I am and he loved me before I told him about everything so he'll still love me as I'm the same person.

I can't believe what a nice guy he is. I'm just terrified that I'll screw it all up as I usually do or he'll walk away in a few weeks/months saying he can't cope and doesn't want to keep having to take responsibility for me. I guess I'm just being paranoid. Can't wait to get back to uni as being at home is driving me mad but also to see J (now I do sound lovesick!).

Enough about my sentimental mush, I just thought I'd share my news with the millions of people around the world!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger BluesAndTwos said...

Congratulations to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home