Monday, October 17, 2005

Tagged!

I was tagged by Cat, so I am posting to tell you 20 random facts about myself and then apparently I have to tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes me to write the facts. Although it seems as if most of my 'obvious' people to tag have in fact already been tagged, but I'll tell you the facts anyway.

Time now: 15:10. May I begin...

1. I have a younger sister who is at Art College and a younger step-brother & step-sister (on my Dad's behalf).
2. I am technically half Russian and half Swiss but I hold British Citizenship and due to this had to lose one of my nationalities, but I chose to give both of them up so am now fully fledged British.
3. I skipped all of my lectures today, except my 9am because that was teratology (the effects of drugs in pregnancy) and interested me.
4. I have to see the Primary Care Mental Health Worker at my GP's surgery tonight to find out if I have been referred to the psychotherapy department.
5. I haven't cut myself for 8 months and one week exactly.
6. I can't decide whether to tell mental health professional mentioned in (4) what happened this weekend (which is that I took a large amount of zopiclone & Nytol on Saturday night to knock me out, which worked but I still feel extremely groggy now).
7. I have still to see my dissertation mentor, whom I was meant to see in the first week of term (it is now week 3).
8. I don't have any pets since my cat died earlier this year but I would love a siamese kitten in the flat.
9. I have ginger hair and blue eyes.
10. I am 5ft3, or about 1m 62cm.
11. I like having ginger hair as it makes me different.
12. I am sitting writing this whilst looking out at the Gateshead Millennium Bridge.
13. I still have a great urge to qualify as a medic but am leaning more towards post-graduate study in toxicology.
14. Despite being half-Russian I cannot write, read or speak a word of it.
15. I can however speak French fairly fluently.
16. I have moved round the country an awful lot and do not feel as if I 'belong' to any city.
17. I took myself off my medication over the summer, and don't seem to have noticed any difference.
18. My favourite animal is a puffin.
19. The last book I bought was "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" by Mitch Albom
20. My birthday is April Fool's Day (1st April).

Time now: 15:18

I don't think I'm going to tag anyone, mainly because all my friends/blogs I read have been tagged by other people :(

5 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger french mistress said...

It was nice to read these L.

Cat
x

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Zarathustra said...

Maybe living in Newcastle is the reason you're such a nut-job?

I know if I was living there, I'd be depressed too.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Lis said...

What exactly is wrong with Newcastle zarathustra? I'll admit it's not the world's most inspiring places at times but it's nice enough all the same.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Zarathustra said...

Lis it's the accent that gets me, amongst other things.

Move out of the sticks and you'll be fine.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Geisha_Girl said...

Wow, you seem to be a fairly complex individual with quite an exotic background. Really enjoyed reading those snippets of Lis.

:-)) Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home